CHALETS FOR INDIVIDUAL CATS
Parkfield Boarding Cattery Bristol provides accommodation that is comfortable, secure and warm.
There is no better place to stay for your beloved cat or cats! Our individual chalets are lightand airy with plenty of roomand toys to occupy your beloved pet. Here are some of the main features of our chalets:
- Modern, well built chalets
- Radiators for the cold
- Cooling fans for warmer conditions
- All chalets have full length and width anti sneeze panels, so no contact can be made between occupants.
- We offer larger family chalets able to take a maximum of 4 cats from the same home.
- We supply food but you are welcome to supply your own food & bedding if you wish.
- We also ask for a deposit of 3 nights (minimum charge) be be paid on booking.
- Current vaccination certificates for feline flu & enteritis are required at check in. We also request that your cat has been wormed and deflead.
BOARDING PRICES PER NIGHT
Single Cat £15.00 Per Day
Two Sharing: £20.00 Per Day
Double rate will apply on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve & New Years Day.
Minimum charge is 3 days.
DROP OFF & PICK UP TIMES
Daily – 9.30 am to 10.30 am
Mon to Sat – 4.30 pm to 6.00 pm
Sundays by prior arrangement
In the interest of your cat and our other guests we have a few requests and reminder prior to any visit.
- Current vaccination certificates for feline flu & enteritis are required at check in.
- We ask that your cat has been wormed & deflead.
- We do not accept entire males over 7 months in our accommodation.
- Book a chalet early to avoid disappointment.
As a final reminder: remember when boarding your pet to bring any special blankets, toys or food that will make your cats stay as pleasant as possible at the Parkfield Cattery.